Thursday, April 14, 2011

No title

I am still learning but this is fun. I wanted to give a shout out to someone who inspired me to join this community, the coolest girl in town, my friend, the beauty, Zoe Biggs. She has created her own lovely blog called Lion heart vintage which is definitely worth checking out if you are into lions, hearts, and vintage. The photography is beautiful and the outfits are always jems. You can check her out here http://lion-heart-vintage.blogspot.com/ An additional inspiring source is www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/ who always provides something to warm the heart. The colour combinations are simply stunning. Litterally.

1 comment:

  1. Good god Bealz! How did I never see this? I am ashamed that I haven't checked out your blog until now. And that I haven't said THANK YOU for this lovely shout out. I adore you. Keep posting! xxooxox

    ReplyDelete